Wednesday 2 December 2015

Is Britain at War in Syria?

Going to War in Syria
Somewhere in a building in London a group of mostly men declared war in Syria.

They never asked me for my opinion.
 
Today I heard on RT (Russia) that NATO is sending anti aircraft equipment to the Turkish-Syria border.
But ISIL does not have any aircraft, not even under any other guise, whether ISIS, IS, or Daesh. None of these have aircraft.
I never was good at algebra.
 
But having also heard on RT the other day that Russia is fitting all its bombers with anti-aircraft weapons after a warplane was shot down by a NATO country, Turkey, and has also placed SS-400 anti aircraft missiles in Syria, there may be an algorithm involved that is gradually unfolding.
 
My eyes are widening in the dark.
I'm seeing things clearer now.
Has Westminster ....?
 
From Sky News on Westminster's decision to go to war in Syria:
 

England's Shire Army


No comments:

Post a Comment